White (46-010) and Cloud Grey (46-097)
Light and medium ColorLife colours
A durable and flexible acrylic latex pigmented with light-fast pigments.
1L, 3.7L, 18L
50 sq. ft. (4.6 sq.m.): 2 Litres100 sq.ft. (9.3 sq.m.): 3 Litres150 sq. ft. (14.0 sq.m.): 4 Litres200 sq. ft. (18.6 sq.m.): 6 LitresFOR EMBEDDING TAPE: Allow 1 litre of topcoat per 22 lineal feet (6 lineal metres) of tape.
- To touch: 15-.60 minutes.
- To handle: 1-2 hours.
- To overcoat: 4 hours.
- To fully cure: 28 days.
Spantex - Top Coat
deck coating latex
- Top coat.
- For deck, balcony, patio & porch.
- For interior and exterior surfaces.
- Heavy bodied.
- Extremely durable.
- Flexible finish.
- Made in Canada.
The same tough formula as Spantex Latex Texture Tread without the ground rubber particles. Used for priming surfaces and providing greater protection, uniform colour and a smoother appearance when used as recommended as the final coat over Spantex Texture Coat in this three coat system.
The information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, no guarantee or warranty of any kind, express or implied, is given with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the said information and data or to the products described herein and we assume no risk or liability for the performance or coverage of or for injury resulting from the handling, use or application of the said information, data or products.
- New Decks: Spantex Latex Coating is recommended for use on new decks constructed with sanded exterior grade plywood.
- Previously Finished Surfaces: Existing surface coatings such as Porch & Floor enamels and Latex Deck Coatings may be overcoated with Spantex Acrylic Latex if properly prepared. Refer to “How to Apply” Booklet for Detailed Directions, available at your Deck Coating Dealer.
Number of Coats: